Sunday, September 19, 2010

Exclusive Jeune D'Age Facial Moisturizing Creme

The  Facial  Moisturizing Creme is a brand new product by Jeune D' Age. It will only be carried at select locations. not on their website. Well I didn't know what to expect, since I did not sample it. But as with all their products I knew this one would be a winner. I got my package on Thursday, it comes in a dark brown glass jar  2 oz. (will get a picture later)  so I opened the jar and was pleasantly surprised that it was a a nice creme consistency. I am not a big fan of liquid type moisturizers. I love the feel of a rich, heavy creme. So of course had to try it, put some on my hand, soaked in nicely and left my hand soft and not greasy, another I hate anything that feels greasy. I used it that night alone with out the serum under it. In the morning my face felt soft and smooth. I have not used it under make up yet but will this week. I think this is a winner.  When you apply it to your face and you don't need much. it leaves a nice soft feel to the skin.

No comments: