Saturday, October 6, 2012

Set the Stage Primer

When I hear Makeup Artist raving about products I have to check them out.   When they rave about a makeup primer my ears perk up. I love make up primers and if you wear make up you should be using a primer underneath it. Primers go over your moisturizers and before makeup, they smooth out lines, fill in pores and some acne marks, but their purpose is to give you a smooth surface and hold the make up on that you are applying.  I have tried a lot of primers and always go back to Smashbox or one I bought from a private label company.  So of course when I heard about Set the Stage Primer by Whip Hand Cosmetics of course I had to check it out. I met the owner in one of the forums I am on and I like to support other women in the business and women I talk to int he forums I am in. Well let me tell you this blows Smashbox out of the water, I don't know how Riese makes this but WOW!!

It is not a large container, but you do not need much.  I have been using mine since maybe end of August, September and it is half gone and I use it everyday and probably use more than I should. The price is 36.00 and yes I am sure you think that is way to much I can get other cheaper. Yes you can but this works and it is worth the money.

When you wear mineral foundation as I do, (and we hope you are wearing Fusion of Color Cosmetics foundation) some primers tend to change the color of it or make it streaky, cakey  of sometimes you have patches wear the primer grabs more than other places.  Well not this one, you do not need a lot and of course I probably use more than I should LOL!! You smooth it on your face and it just gives you that smooth, flawless canvas you need. Our foundation just glides over it and the results are long lasting, does not crease during the day and keeps the colors true. But we also make a great foundation!!
 Fusion of Color is hoping after the first of the year we can add this to our website, because we like to find products for you that work and do what they say.

You can get it at Whip Hand Cosmetics  http://www.whiphandcosmetics.com/products-page/makeup-for-the-face/set-the-stage-makeup-primer/

No comments: