Friday, October 21, 2011

Inglot Make up Primer & Shadow Primer

Since I love primers!! Yes I think this should be a step before applying foundation of any kind.
I had to try Inglot, I bought the Under Makeup Base for 18.00  1 oz  Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Polysilicone-11, Dimethicone    

Inglot Under Makeup Base
Silky and smooth feel gel which is made by dispersing oil swellable sponge-like spheres in a mixture of silicones. Sponge-like spheres absorb the excess facial oil as much as available to reach a saturation equilibrium.Sponge-like spheres create a very strong mattifying effect by scattering the incoming rays of light in all directions and diminish the reflected light.
Wait 2-3 minutes before applying foundation or powder.

PARABEN FREE FORMULA
NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS
Since I love silicones in primer, of course I love this one. It is not a slippery (for lack of a better word)
as Smashbox or Glamcor. It is denser and is more matte than the other 2. You only need to use a small amount, spread it over your face and wait fr 2-3 minutes until it dries. Since I do my eye make up first this was not a problem.  Of course I use Fusion of color Mineral Make up with a damp Face Perfection Sponge. The mineral foundation glided on beautifully!!!! looked amazing, not cakey (and I  have a heavy hand) smooth, natural.  Does it control oil, from what I have read not really, but I am on the normal to dry side so it works well for me. I have had my make up on for 9 hrs so far and still looks really good.
So first impression of this primer is that it is a winner and for the price can't beat it.     You can buy Inglot on line at www.inglotcosmetics.com.

1 comment:

Tina Malhotra said...

Great post and this cosmetic products are really good, Inglot cosmetics is available online only on this site Majorbrands.in