Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Morphe Brushes

I have seen Morphe Brushes at Trade Shows and never stopped at their booth. This year my friend Koren Zander also know as Enkore Makeup was at the booth demonstrating the brushes and selling his brush soap,  so of course I had to stop and say Hello and get my hug.  So he showed me one of the brushes I will be talking about about here. I was introduced to the owner and his sister who run Morphe Brushes, 2 very nice people! They were gracious enough to give me a few brushes to take home and play with. They must know my weakness for brushes.  I will be talking about 2 of them right now. one Koren gave me to try out, (he knows his brushes).

 It is the  C439 DELUXE ROUND BUFFER. This brush feels good in the hand, nice weight and picks up mineral foundation well and does not have it flying all over when applying it. The bristles are soooo soft and dense. Job well done with this brush! Morphe Brushes if you are listening you need to make a kabuki with these bristles.

The other brush that I like is C330 BLENDING CREASE.  What I like about this brush is that it is softer than most I have used and I can get a good blend without having to keep buffing. I have noticed on the brushes I did get that they are softer than most brush I use. I generally tend to use a stiffer brush, but they work well.   

I do have a few more that I will be talking about, but if you are in the market for some new brushes at reasonable prices, they give them a try.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             


No comments: