Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Smashbox PHOTO FINISH HYDRATING UNDER EYE PRIMER

I have a hard time using concealer under my eyes, by mid day it is either cakey, gone or separated. So I asked on a forum I am on what to use to stop this. I received a lot of answers from professional makeup artist and this seemed to be the favorite of many of them.

I bought it from the Smashbox site and have been using it for about a month or more. I have to say it works!!! I have used it with the concealer we carry on line  at Fusion of Color Cosmetics, have used it with OCC Concealer, Smashbox Concealer, Kett Creams, Yaby Concealer, Kryolan Dermacolor  to name a few. All of them work equally as well with this primer under neath. My concealer stays put all day doesn't look dry.  I have to admit this is a winner product.  The texture is very light and and has a thin consistency. Goes on smoothly and feels great! It is very moisturizing without feeling greasy or heavy. I pat it on with my fingers, let it soak in for about 10 min before I add concealer. then set it with our Impeccable Finishing Powder.    The price is 29.00 for the tube and will last for a long time. 

This information was taken off the Smashbox website
DESCRIPTION
Introducing the first primer dedicated to the delicate skin under eyes! We've taken our signature silky primer texture and infused it with 10 breakthrough benefits to address everyday eye woes. Plus, it keeps concealer looking fresh-never cakey or settled into fine lines-so eyes will always look well-rested.

10 under-eye benefits, 1 primer breakthrough for:
• Hydration, dark circles, puffiness, radiance, fine lines and wrinkles, texture, skin tone, age spots, clarity, soothing

• Wear alone to instantly brighten
• Wear under concealer to keep it looking fresher, better
• Unlike moisturizer, signature silky primer texture prevents concealer from slipping off and settling into fine lines
• Infused with anti-aging, good-for-your-eyes ingredients such as caffeine, peptides and optical diffusers

• Key immediate benefits:
o 69% increase in hydration-so don't worry about skipping moisturizer!
o 56% improvement in clarity
o 46% improvement in radiance

• Key benefits in 8 weeks:
o 37% decrease in appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
o 28% reduction of dark circles
o 21% decrease of puffiness

TIPS
Wear alone to instantly brighten, or under concealer to keep it looking fresher, better.

1 comment:

Hilary said...

I'll have to give this a try! My concealer always tends to move around after a few hours of wear so I will definitely give this a go! x