Sunday, December 30, 2012

My favorite gadgets for 2012

You all know I love my gadgets, so these 2 are my favorite for 2012. The NutriBullet and The Food Saver Handheld.   I have a lot of kitchen appliances, love to try out new things. I do have a Vita Mix which its on a shelf so I thought why do I need the NutriBullet, so my rationing was since my husband has arthritis I can make him drinks for inflammation. I can come up with reason to buy anything LOL!!   I bought this from Target in case I didn't like it I could return it. So I finally got it and started making drinks and loved it. I am not a big vegetable eater or fruit eater. So I figure good way to get me to have these things. I have made a few drinks that were god awful, so when I make one I like I write it down. Do I feel better,  somewhat, maybe it is that I am thinking I am getting the nutrients I need and it can't hurt us.  So on to the Food Saver Handheld.  For me these 2 work hand in hand, I can use half and apple or half of this or that and seal it up for the next day. Also works great for keeping cheese after you open the package and  other perishables,  These were 2 good buys this year. 


No comments: