Sunday, December 2, 2012

Review of our Perfect Canvas Primer

I like to send products out to Makeup Artists and of course regular consumers to test them out for us. I sent Faith Haller a sample of our primer because I know she runs our products thru all kinds of testing. So here is her review of our Perfect Canvas Primer, she also came up with uses for it I never thought of! Her facebook page is https://www.facebook.com/OnlinewithFaithHaller and her website is http://onlinewithfaith.com.  She does makeup and does graphics for if you need brochures, business cards and such check her out and if you need you make up done.

This Review is long overdo but I've had it long enough to test it in every way. This is a new Silicone Primer that I had the honor of trying from Fusion of Color. Thank you Kathy Hess Duncan for allowing me to test this. It's a true honor. So as I said I've tried this in many ways. Of course it's a primer that you use to apply before makeup. It gives a wonderful new canvas. It's a great line filler for those that may have wrinkles or an uneven surface it make it easy for your foundation to glide on and gives you a smooth finish and surface. I've used this in many ways. I've used it for my brows. I'm very particular about my brows and most times if not wearing makeup my brows will always be done. So for longevity I would apply this primer to my brow and whatever product I add on top whether it may be cream/gel/powder/wax whatever it may be this primer made it effortless to apply. Also it's a great way to lay stubborn hairs down with a spoolie. One of my main problem areas is around my nose and under my eyes. I have a natural bag under my eyes that I was born with. The Primer fills that area sort of like a new skin. And around my nose I've always had some form of irritation there. The texture would be a little rough even after exfoliation so adding primer there smooths everything. It's also good for removing shine and I use it as a lip primer. My lip products would last so long because of this primer. I absolutely love it and would recommend this product to anyone and would recommend that you add this to your kit. I've also used it sort of like a medium for mixing my powders which is nothing new. I've done this technique before but never with a primer like this. For those that don't like loose powders but you want the matte finish mixing your loose powders with this would help a lot.

No comments: